Window tint can be applied to any object made of glass. Storefront windows, office block windows, house windows, even objects such as mirrors and coffee tables. Tinting gives unique looks to everyday objects.
Homes can be tinted to save energy, fight heat, and increase privacy.
Decorative films are offered in many styles and shades that can dress up a space such as an office waiting room, bathrooms, and more. Ask us about Privacy films.
All MaXPro Pro HP auto films are built and manufactured with American made parts. All MaXPro Pro HP films are coated with “Scratch-Protection” and are warrantied nationwide for as long as you own the vehicle. The warranty includes protection against peeling, cracking, bubbling, delamination, demetallizing, and fading of the window film.
We offer a wide range of opacity of film for you to chose from, as light as 75% to as dark as 3%. The darker films can add the touch of privacy for your passenger and possessions, if you chose. Remember to check with your installer on what the legal limit is approved for your area.
The MaXPro Pro HP series offer you an extraordinary number of features
- Choose from several densities that can reject up to 59% of the heat
- Extraordinary optical clarity
- Exceptional color offering from light to dark
- Confidence as the Colors are made with the newest technology
- Exceptional ultra violet protection
- Reduces Glare from Sun and Snow reflection
- Increased Glass Bonding in the event of breakage
- Warrantied as long as you own your vehicle including Color Change
- Every MaXPro Film has Scratch Protection Coating
- Lowest Interference on any HP film with GPS and Cell-Phones
You will be confident you made the right choice for years to come with finest lifetime warranty that is provided in the industry. You can be assured that the highest quality raw materials were used to make every inch of Pro HP High Performance window film
Search the site
"Aace glass did a great job on my glass,the staff was real professional and I got excellent service. I will always use aace for all my glass"
- Read more testimonials »